Monday, July 9, 2007

Fireworks and Friendships

Howard had a street dance on Saturday night. It was SO much fun.

Laura and Mark came over. I always enjoy the time I get to spend with them. It seems like our "once a month" doesn't seem to come often enough. (Maybe that's because it doesn't happen every month!)

I had our usual babysitter hired over a month ago, and it's a good thing that I did. A lot of people had trouble finding sitters for that night. My friends Angie and Jim came over and they brought their two kids with them. Their daughter is just about two months younger than Onna, and their son will be one on July 20th. My babysitter was VERY tired out by the end of the night.




I don't think she was the only one: This is the next morning. The girls played together very well, especially considering they are both two years old.
Look at him isn't he a cutie!

This is from the night of the Fourth. The firemen in Howard, put on a big display. Onna really liked it!


We've been busy working and spending time with family and friends. I can't believe the summer is going SO FAST!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful 4th.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    You'll have to come by my site and check out my slide show if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the sprawled out on the couch. Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete