Onna and Me
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Puzzle
How long does it take a 2 1/2 year old to dump out six puzzles and mix up all of the pieces?
About 2.2 seconds while her mom makes a phone call to make an appointment!
How long did it take her mom to clean up the mess?
Almost an hour!
(Sorry about the poor picture quality it was taken with my cheap camera)
2 comments:
the boedecker family
July 31, 2007 at 6:47 PM
LOL! Sorry it probably wasn't so funny to you but to me I had to giggle!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Jamie
August 7, 2007 at 11:02 AM
Sorry, but I am laughing!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! Sorry it probably wasn't so funny to you but to me I had to giggle!
ReplyDeleteSorry, but I am laughing!
ReplyDelete