Thursday, December 28, 2006

Onna's two-year-old pictures



Onna got her two-year-old pictures taken today. She did a great job! I told her to smile and she said, "for SANTA?" and I said, "Sure." Whatever works, right??


To view these pictures, copy and paste this link https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S205010837l78FNT5475D into the address line of your Web browser.


We also saw the pediatric pulmonologist today. Onna did well considering the appointment was during her usual nap time. She was afraid to stand on the scale and she cried when we measured her length, but she let both the doctor and the nurse listen to her. The doctor decided to increase her Flovent inhaler from 1 puff twice daily to 2 puffs twice daily. He also wants to add the Singulair back. We tried Singulair on its own, and it didn't work very well. He said that they have good results with it when used with Flovent, so we will try it. He wants to see her for a follow-up visit in 2 months. Then we will decide if we need to do more as far as allergy testing.

We also managed to squeeze in some shopping. I was disappointed that I'm so broke right now. There were so many good deals. My sister went along and together we decided to leave Sears and come back later in order to avoid making impulse purchases. When I see 50-70% off clearance signs I start to make irrational decisions. I'm glad we left. Onna has so many clothes, she certainly doesn't need any more. She even has several totes in the next two sizes, so I couldn't even justify buying them and keeping them for next year. LOL. Target had a lot of stuff on sale too. I made the mistake of walking through the toy section. My sister and I both bought Onna a few things for her kitchen set, but when a set of 4 plates is 25 cents how can you go wrong!

Tomorrow night if the weather cooperates I plan to go out with my friend Laura. Her husband's birthday is tomorrow, so we are going to celebrate together. I get really excited for my nights out (they only happen once a month). I hope I get to go. Keep your fingers crossed for me...

1 comment:

  1. the pictures look awesome!!! I hope you get to go out too, you deserve it!!! SHe did such a good job!! Really love them!!

    ReplyDelete