Friday, August 29, 2008

Busy doesn't even describe it!

Wow! I have today off from BOTH jobs! I'm not sure when the last time that happened (last week Tuesday). I know that in September it will only happen twice! I plan to ENJOY today. By that I mean I probably will be doing laundry, dishes and then spend a whole bunch of time with Onna. Tonight I have plans to go out to eat, so she'll stay at Grandma and Grandpa's.

I don't know if I posted about it or not, but last week I had an MRI done. I'd seen the neurologist, and she requested one because of my headaches. I got the results back on Wednesday. I guess everything looks good. So the next step is to see an endocrinologist. Hopefully he/she will have some answers for me. After thinking about it, with all of my symptoms that probably where I should have started.

Onna's been super with the whole busy schedule thing. It's been rough, but she's been hanging in there! I'm so proud of her! The course stays open until the second week of October, but it gets darker a little earlier every night. I'm probably one of the few people who is actually excited about that!

I better get going. I have a million things to get done today.

1 comment:

  1. Ya big news. I didn't know that I was pregnant before Laura's b-day I had other things going on that weekend that I couldn't change. I found out the week before Laura's b-day I was. So I probably wouldn't have gone bar hopping if I could have come. Then the cat would have been out of the bag. We didn't tell anyone but parents until this last weekend.

    ReplyDelete