We had teacher in-service today, and I got my schedule for this school year. Here's how it looks.
1st Period: Algebra I*
2nd Period: Study Hall in the Resource Room
3rd Period: Study Hall in the Resource Room
4th Period: Biology I*
LUNCH
5th Period: PREP (this is the first time EVER that I've had a PREP!!)
6th Period: Reading Skills (I teach this in the Resource Room)
7th Period: Physical Science*
8th Period: English IV Skills (I teach this in the Resource Room)
*these are inclusion classes where I aide the regular teacher in his/her classroom
I'm starting to get excited for the new year. To tell you the truth, I'm trying to shape my attitude knowing that if I go into it with a negative attitude it will be a bad year. SO I'm trying really hard to go into this with a positive attitude. Today helped. I was able to get things organized and get prepared mentally. I think by Monday I'll be ready. I better be!
No comments:
Post a Comment