Friday, August 15, 2008

Sears Portraits, Dr Appointment


Onna had her pictures taken at Sears again today. Actually, I had our pictures taken together. Then the lady snapped some of Onna alone. They turned out great (unfortunately for my checkbook)!
~
After that my Mom and I surprised Onna and we took her to Chuck E. Cheese's for lunch. She'd never been there. She was very excited at first, but then when she saw the "real" Chuck E. she wasn't so sure. She said that he was a "Rat" and "Rats are creepy!" I think she had fun though because she talked NON-STOP about it the rest of the day.
~
Our next stop was the neurologist. I had an appointment to review my migraines. After visiting and reviewing my meds, she decided to do an MRI. She wanted to get it done today, but we couldn't work it in. So, instead we are going to do it on Tuesday morning in Madison. Luckily, my co-workers cooperated with me and I was able to work that out.
~
Then we went to Wal-mart and as usually I spent WAY too much money. How does that always seem to happen? It doesn't seem like I bought to many unnecessary items. :)
After that we had supper at Applebees, and then headed home. It was a LONG day, and we were all tired when we came home.
~
Now it's bedtime.... the weekend is Saturday evening and Sunday morning I'll be working... other than that, we'll be relaxing and getting ready for a busy few weeks ahead.

3 comments:

  1. That is one of the absolute most AWESOME Onna pictures!! She's a beautiful girl Kari!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a precious picture...

    Good luck on the MRI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture of Onna!!!
    She is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete