School starts here next week on Monday. We have in service tomorrow. I really dread the schedule for the next several weeks. It is SO busy around here. I feel like I don't see Onna. Of course I haven't had a cake order for a few weeks, and I got one yesterday. You know, because I have so much extra time on my hands.
The golf course has been so busy. I guess that's a good thing. We sell a lot of food there! It's been a frustrating year there in some ways. I'm not going into details, but I have a LOT of hours coming up, LOTS of school nights. Those are hard hours to work. I'll end up with about 4 shifts per week there (about 30 hours).
I have no idea what my class schedule will be at school. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow. That would be helpful to know before Monday. I do know that I work 38 hours per week.
Also, just in case things weren't busy enough, Onna will start gymnastics in September. That will be once a week in Madison.
I'm tired just thinking about everything....
No comments:
Post a Comment