Sunday, June 8, 2008

Work and Babysitters

So far this summer has been spent working and finding babysitters. That seems to be the hardest part of the job at the golf course- my hours!

Luckily this weekend, I found the best babysitter yet- Barb's Julia! She did a great job, and I wish that she lived about 20 miles closer!

I've had such a crazy schedule lately that I feel like some days I don't see Onna very much. I was off last weekend though. Actually I had four days in a row off. We were just so busy, that it didn't seem like it. Onna and I spent one day that week in Sioux Falls shopping. We went out to eat and went to a park. It was fun! We spend every spare moment of nice weather outside, because it seems that it rains sometime during every single day.

This week though has been nuts! I worked the election on Tuesday, and then Wednesday I worked a double shift. I worked a day shift on Thursday. Then on Friday I worked a day shift (with 42 noon meals) and then came back to help with part of the evening shift. Saturday we had a tournament. Today we had a small tournament, but we kept the course open. We have been BUSY!

I don't work tomorrow, but I have a meeting tomorrow night (that means another babysitter). Tuesday is a day shift. Wednesday's an evening shift. Then if everything goes as planned I'm off on Thursday. Yeah! I hope it's nice and maybe we'll get to go SWIMMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment