The cakes are done.... well they aren't boxed and delivered, but they are completely decorated! YEAH!
My Grandpa and Grandma are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary tomorrow. Their actual anniversary was in January, but because the weather is so unpredictable then, and our relatives are so scattered they planned the celebration for now. I think that all 9 of their children, 14 grandchildren, and all 5 great-grandchildren will be back. The youngest great-grandchild is less than one month old and has travelled all the way from Kentucky!
I'm excited now because the hardest part for me is over. I'll be really happy in the moring, once the cakes are there, and I don't have to worry about them any more.
I have two more orders to do this weekend, but they are simple, one cake orders. I can handle that! NO MORE BIG PARTY ORDERS FOR ME! I don't like them. (Have I mentioned that?)
I better get going though, I didn't get much sleep last night.... and we have a big weekend ahead.
Oh and Dawn: Things with Mike are just fine. :)
So where are pics of your cakes. I am still waiting to see the one's you made for Sara's graduation. LOL :)
ReplyDelete