Thursday, May 29, 2008

End Of May

It sure doesn't feel like the end of May already.

We haven't had a lot of new things happening around here. We spent the holiday doing some landscaping in our front yard. I'll have some pictures to post when we are finished.

Sunday was such a gorgeous day! We were BUSY at the golf course. It was nice to have a day like that. We need more of those. Today it's rainy and I hear thunder. While I was at work on Tuesday, one of the city guys came in for lunch. He was talking about getting the pool painted and said they had to have a Nibco heater running because it was so cold out! It's hard to get in the swimming mood in that kind of weather.

Onna's been busy riding her bikes, "three-wheeler" (hot-wheel type tricycle), swinging and playing basketball. She's also been going to daycare a few times a week. The funniest quote this week was about the new staff person at daycare. I asked Onna her name and she said, "Hamburger." I said, "Do you think that maybe it is Amber?" She said, "Yeah, that's it! Amber! Hamburger kind of sounds like Amber, right Mom?!" Well... I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment