Onna will be three on Saturday, and we are getting ready for her party.
I will take treats to daycare tomorrow. I'm taking rice crispy bars because there is one girl that is allergic to wheat, milk and eggs. Most parents have to buy treats to bring in, but I get to make some because with my cake business I meet the qualifications that they need for health guidelines. I'm excited about that.
I've got Onna's cake started, but sometime between now and Saturday I have to get a Barney on it. I freeze the cakes as I when I do them. I freeze it in between each color, and that makes it easy to fix if I make a mistake. It takes longer to make them that way, but my hand doesn't get as sore either.
This week at school has been good, but really hectic. The semester ends at Christmas, so we are scrambling to get everything covered in time.
Laura and I have been busy making plans for my birthday. Her husband and I both turn 30 at the end of the month, so we decided to get the party bus. I think it will be fun, but it's been kind of crazy getting all the plans finalized.
I better get going... I still have a lot to get done tonight. I'll try to post pictures after the party.
One big change that I almost forgot to mention is that because Onna is turning 3, she gets to move to the preschool room at daycare next week. I'm excited for her, but really nervous. I'm sure she'll be fine, but it's a big step! I won't have a toddler anymore, now I'll have a preschooler.
Happy 3rd Birthday Onna!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you will have a good time for your birthday as well.