Sunday, December 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Onna Jean!

Three years ago yesterday I received the best gift of my life. Onna Jean was born. She weighed 8 lbs 1/2 oz. She was born at 2:04 p.m after 17 hours of labor. She changed my life and I love her so much!

Here we are three years later. So much has changed since then. We went through some really rough times, especially that first year because of the divorce. I hope that she knows the even though I can't always give her the material things that she wants, and I have to work so many hours which requires me to be away from her, that she is the MOST IMPORTANT PERSON in the world to me!!



We had so much fun yesterday. I think she really did have a Happy Birthday. All of her presents were so thoughtful and generous! We have such kind friends. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Onna!!

    Wish we could get Onna and Elle together - I'm sure they'd have a blast!

    What a special birthday! Onna is so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday onna!

    what a special party you had there...glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete