"Don't worry"
That's been Onna's phrase of the week. No matter what I say to her it seems her reply is, "don't worry."
For example, if I say that it's time to take a bath and get ready for bed. She says, "don't worry about it." (but in a cute way, not a snotty way)
Or if she's about to spill a glass of juice, I'll tell her and she'll say, "Mom, don't worry!"
She's probably said this to me at least three or four times a day, every day for the past week.
I usually answer that it's my JOB to worry about her.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mary is hosting a Holiday Edition to Tiny Talk Tuesday. Please go over to her site to read more.
CUUUUTTTEEE!
ReplyDeleteThat is cute! Don't worry.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you've told her that often and she picked up on it.
That is cute! Don't worry.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you've told her that often and she picked up on it.