I have so much to be thankful for this year, but I've really had a hard time putting it into words. I've had a very stressful month as far as finances go, and December isn't looking any better. As I was thinking about this post earlier this morning I realized a few things.1. Three years ago, I was living with an abusive husband. I was about to have a baby and had NO control over ANY aspect of my life especially my finances.
2. Although the last three years have been a struggle I have made great strides in improving my life. Onna and I are now safe! We have a home, and I am in CONTROL of my OWN MONEY! (Well, as much as my bills will let me be anyway. LOL) I have a car that runs, even though it looks like a pile of junk it gets me where I need to go. I am working on improving my credit, which was severely damaged during my marriage. I also have a BOYFRIEND! Even six months ago, I had given up on that idea. Now I am seeing a great guy, and it seems like things are going well. I think that is a quite a list of things to be thankful for.
3. I could not have made it this far without my FAMILY, FRIENDS and GOD! I can't even express in words how much in means to me to be able to call, email or blog, and know that I have support when I need it! There are so many people out there with no one, and I am so lucky to have such good friends and family.
THANK YOU and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You have a great list of things to be thankful for!!
ReplyDelete