Friday, September 28, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Whew... this was a long week.... my brain is tired!

Next week is going to be a long one too! It will be HOMECOMING here!! I'm excited, but we might as well, throw the books aside, because I don't think much learning will happen next week.

It will be a fun week though. We have dress up days at school. Monday is Halloween costume day, Tuesday is Togo day, Wednesday is Wild and Wacky day, Thursday is Student/Teacher reverse day, and Friday is Orange and Black spirit day. Monday night is Coronation. Friday is always a fun day because after everyone checks in, we split up into the classes, and everyone spends the whole morning building their floats. Then we have BBQ's, chips and ice-cream for lunch. After lunch is the parade! Then it's just waiting around until the game starts. It's always a fun day, but now it's not as much fun as it used to be. I am responsible for all of my students, and so many of them seem to want to find ways to get into TROUBLE! Hopefully we have a fun year, and don't have any problems!

The other exciting thing is that next week, Onna, Sara and I are going to "Go Diego Live" at the Washington Pavilion. My mom bought tickets as part of an early birthday present for Onna. I'm excited. We have really good seats, so I think Onna will really enjoy it. She's not excited yet, but she has no idea what it's going to be like. I think once she gets there she will get excited. I just hope she doesn't get scared!

Well, I better get going to work. I'm supposed to be there at 4:00. It's a good thing the golf course isn't very far away. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment