Sunday, June 24, 2007

Swimming

Onna loves putting on a life jacket and swimming in the "big pool"! She likes to jump of the side and get really wet. She would go off the board too (she did last year!), but I'm not comfortable catching her.
Before we went to the "big pool", we played in the "baby pool" for awhile. Onna has fun there too!

She's learning to float on her back.


She's also learning to blow bubbles.

We had fun and I only work Tuesday and Thursday this week. I have some birthday cakes to do for a very important birthday girl (JULIA) who is turning 10 years old!! Other than that, if the weather cooperates, you can find Onna and I at the pool!

7 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! We plan to head to the pool this week too. Could've used one of your cakes this past week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you were having fun! Who was taking your pictures for you?

    ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures. We've been spending lots of time at the pool too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun. Do you have to pay to go into the baby pool? I am trying to decide if I want to take Kaylee. It's not Kaylee I am worried about it is mommy in a swimming suit I am worried about. God the thought of it scares me to death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa~ Grandma Lela took the pictures.

    Dawn~ The baby pool is free, and you don't have to wear a swimming suit in the baby pool. Lots of moms just wear shorts. If you come to Howard, and let me know when you're coming I'll try to make it too. That would be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like she is having a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I did find out it was free. I took Kaylee twice now. She loves it after the first intial scare of it. Our baby pool looks alot deeper than Howards. And okay so can you tell I am new at it that I didn't know if it cost anything. As far as wearing a swimming suit or shorts in Howard that is up in the air. I know I need to get over it, but it is just something I don't think I can get over. You are more than welcome to come to Centerville LOL!. anyways I better go I have to get ready for work. I work nites tonite and haven't slept. Good combo. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete