Thursday, June 28, 2007

ServSafe Exam Results

For those of you who don't know about this, I've been studying for the last few weeks for this course. I spent last week Wednesday in an 8 hour class in Sioux Falls. Then after the class I had a 90 question multiple choice exam. The Golf Course (actually every business in SD that serves or sells food) has to have someone on staff that is certified. They picked me to take the course and the test. I was excited to do it, because it's good for 4 years, and it will cover my cake business too. It costs $140 to take the course and exam so I was very nervous about it. Now that I've passed, I'll get a raise! YEAH!
Here are my results:

Course Name:ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Examination

Form Information
Test Form 4314
Percent Score Needed to Pass 75%
My Percent Score 97%

Domain Summary
Domain % Score

Foods
97%

Clean/Sanitize/Maint.
100%

Facilities
92%

Personnel
100%

Temp. Measuring Devices
100%

Allergens
100%

High-Risk Populations
100%

Legal/Regulatory Issues
100%

Facility Layout/Design
100%

Training Employees
100%

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kari!! I know how busy that week was for you and how hard you work!!

    ReplyDelete