Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sears Pictures



Onna and I've had a busy few days.


On Thursday I had my doctor appointment in Madison. It's been six weeks since my last psychiatrist appointment. He thinks I'm doing very well. He did increase my Topomax again (I'm up to 100 mg twice a day now). I did tell him about my rough time over Mother's Day weekend. He basically said that life has ups and downs and that I handled a really rough situation in a fairly healthy way. He said that they "don't make pills" for all of life's challenges, but he said that in a very light-hearted joking way. Since I'm doing so well, I don't have to go back for three months! YEAH! Since we were already going to be as far as Madison, I'd made an appointment in Sioux Falls to get Onna's pictures taken at Sears. I thought they turned out well. She did a great job "sitting like a Princess!"




















3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Kari! My gosh does she ever look grown up! I love the first one...makes her look so big and cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos on Onna.

    I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cute pictures!! She did a good job!

    ReplyDelete