Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cake Business

I had a request to post some pictures of my cakes. Now that my schedule has slowed down some, I actually have time to do that. So here are some that I have done over that last several weeks. These aren't in any particular order.
This was for a lady's birthday:
This was for my friend's dad's 50th birthday:

This one is obviously for a confirmation:

and a 4-year-old's birthday:

This was for a little boy's kindergarten graduation:

A little girl's 1st birthday:

A birthday for a John Deere fan:

and his son's baptism was the same weekend:


Hopefully this gives you some idea of what I do. Graduation this year was really overwhelming. I didn't post any pictures of those because those cakes weren't just my work alone. My friend, Deb, helped me with those (she saved me BIG TIME)! So it wouldn't be fair of me to claim those. They did turn out really cute though, and since they were Red Velvet, they tasted AWESOME!

4 comments:

  1. Love the cake's Kari! Speaking of cakes I have another b-day in about a month for a 10 yr old...I'll let you design that one on your own I think! Have fun with it...lol! You do amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great, but I especially like the flower cake!

    Later ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cakes look awesome. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting good at this cake making. We might see you on the food network some day in a cake contest! They are looking very good. But I would like to see Sara's grad cakes. Even though you can't take all the credit for them.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete