Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random

Playing along with Leigh Ann, Just Mom, and Ginger's random meme.


The phone rings. Who will it be?
My mom or John

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, always.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
It depends who I'm around.

Do you take compliments well?
I'm getting better at it.

Do you play Sudoku?
Occasionally. I like them more than crosswords.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
For a few hours

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
One time, and I hated it.

What was your favorite game as a kid?













Use three words to describe yourself?
Teacher, mommy, friend

Do any songs make you cry?
Yes.

Are you continuing your education?
Yes, again...

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yes, more than once

How often do you read books?
Every day, for work, for school, with Onna and when I have time for enjoyment

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
probably most about the future

What is your favorite children’s book?
Llama Llama Red Pajama

What color are your eyes?
blue/green/hazel... depends on what I'm wearing

Where is your dream house located?
It doesn't matter where I'm at... only who's in it.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Onna

When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Don't remember. I do have a gift card go. I should use it.

Where was the farthest place you traveled today?
The school and the grocery store are about an equal distance away from my house. I made it to both today.

Do you like mustard?
Not really

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Mostly like my dad's side of the family, but not really like either parent.

How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends on how long Onna leaves me alone.

Can you do the splits?
Not even close anymore

What movie do you want to see right now?
the Chipmunk's Squeakquel

What did you do for New Year’s?
We went to a friend's with a few other families. There were other couples and a lot of kids!

Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, but I only use it as a backup.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8 hours, If I get less I'm sure to get a migraine.

What do you buy at the movies?
I haven't been to the movies in YEARS. I tried to take Onna a while back. She said, "I'd rather have a toy. I can only go to a movie once, but I can play with a toy for a long time." Maybe I've taught her too well?

Do you wear your seat belt?
YES! All the time.

How many meals do you eat a day?
3

Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like both, but it's nice to be around people who can see the humor in things.

Ever been to L.A.?
No, I've been to Anchorage, Phoenix, and Chicago, but not L.A.

Did you eat a cookie today?
Yes, Mr. Boe gave me one in Algebra class for having my homework done! :)

Do you hate chocolate?
Absolutely NOT

Are you a gullible person?
yes

Are you easy to get along with?
It depends who you ask. My students would probably say no, but hopefully most everyone else would say yes.

2 comments: