Thursday, January 7, 2010

Re-cap of 2009

I didn't do a very good job of getting pictures on my blog this year. There are plenty on facebook, but I thought I'd do a re-cap post to show what we did.

Jaunary 2009
John and I on New Year's Eve We got to see Jake!
The golf course opened, and we served 97 meals our first night opened 1-24-09.
February 2009
John made the front page of the paper.
Onna got her ears pierced.
March 2009
I was working a lot. We had our first wedding reception at the golf course.
April 2009
Easter Egg Hunt, Onna and one of her best friends, Breanna
May 2009
We went to Larry the Cable Guy
June 2009
We took a trip to the Omaha Zoo with John's sister and her family. These are John's nieces.
We also had Lisa's Bridal Shower.
July 2009
Swimming lessons: She passed level 1.
August 2009
Jordon's Accident: He got hit by a pickup. He's ok now. Thank goodness!
September 2009
Homecoming Week: Staff wore GREEN for Crayola color day
October 2009
Lisa and Mike's Wedding 10-03-09. Congratulations!
Eric and Onna's Halloween Express
November 2009
9AA State Football Champions!
December 2009
Onna spent lots of time in the chair. Poor kid didn't feel well. She got sick and we had to reschedule her birthday party.
Onna's 5th Birthday: A Puppy Party

No comments:

Post a Comment