Friday, October 9, 2009

Recovering from the Wedding


We have had a busy week. We are tired from the wedding. We are also adjusting to this COLD weather. It was SNOWING here tonight!! I did not go to the football game. I wanted to, but I'm not taking Onna out to a game in the snow. Also John and the guys would not be there. This is the weekend of their annual paddlefishing trip. They go to Yankton a spend the weekend camping, fishing and spending quality guy-time together. I guess he deserves that after spending last weekend at a wedding with me. :)
Onna got her flu shot on Wednesday. So far so good as far as getting sick. Usually she gets sick from it every year. It seems like it (the fever) hits about 3 days later. I'm really hoping that this year she's old enough that it doesn't affect her so much. I really debated about whether or not to even do it, but with her reactive airway disease, I really feel it's the best decision for her.
So our plan for the weekend is to do some laundry, maybe do some cleaning at John's house, and that's about it. That's enough for a cold weekend, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment