Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm tired...

It's been a long weekend. We had 58 teams golf in the the Canova Gang tournament yesterday. We sold over $1500 worth of beer. After the tournament we had the PPV Ultimate Fighting Championship on. The crowd was big, the tips were not.

I didn't get much sleep, and then I worked the breakfast shift this morning. I'm glad I'm done for the day. Hopefully Onna will want to watch a movie this afternoon. I'm pooped!

This summer has flown by so far, but yet I feel like I haven't done much yet. I don't want to wish any time away, but I'm get really tired of the course. It used to be a really fun job. It's not any more. We are SO BUSY... all the time. I guess that's a good problem to have, but it's getting to be too stressful for what I get paid.

I guess when school starts, we'll see if I can still handle both jobs (or if I still want to). Financially I really kind of need both jobs, but not if it costs me my sanity. :)

I'm going to go get rested up. Maybe I'll feel better about things tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment