Saturday, February 7, 2009

Favorite Fireman

Here is a picture of my favorite fireman hard at work (from the front page of the local paper). They managed to save the house. It was a rental and luckily no one was living in it. We continue to be busy as ever here. Onna's been spending lots of time at Grandma and Grandpa's. I've been working and working. So nothing too exciting has been happening here.

Today I was able to find time to use my gift certificate that Laura gave me for my birthday. It was for a 1/2 hour massage! THANK YOU LAURA! It was AWESOME!

I'm supposed to be at work in 14 minutes and I don't have any makeup on or my hair done yet. I better get moving....

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic of John!

    You work so hard you deserve a massage. It all pays off in the end.

    ReplyDelete