Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Day!

We had the day OFF today, from both jobs! So we went to Sioux Falls and went shopping. Onna and I picked out our dresses for Lisa's wedding in October. Onna's dress will be in truffle. My dress will be in fern. When I'd looked at the website, this dress was NOT my first choice. My first choice looked terrible on me! I'm not liking that I'm still gaining 1/2 pound a week. It's frustrating! Anyway....
Here is our afternoon adventure:
Does she look a little nervous? It was her idea! She asked what we do at the mall. I said, (kidding) "Well, we could get your ears pierced." She said, "OK!" So here she is, waiting...Thankfully, the ladies were able to do both ears at the same time. Onna was SUPER BRAVE, but I don't know if we would have been able to get a second chance.
This was just seconds after they were done. She wasn't quite sure what to think!

Yeah, Onna, you look like a princess!


She gets her first look in a mirror. She agreed that she looks like a princess, and she didn't even cry a "mouse tear"!

Oh and one more thing: If you see Onna, she wanted to tell everyone about this, so don't tell her that I blogged about it. She'll be MAD at me!
She was too tired to do gymnastics. We went, but she wouldn't participate. She sat in my lap and we watched the other kids. I guess that's a lot to ask of a four-year-old in one day!



2 comments:

  1. Oh she looks so pretty!! What a big girl. How fun to have a shopping day together!!

    ReplyDelete