Sunday, May 4, 2008

12 more days

That's right... 12 more days of school... then it's summer "vacation"! I can't wait! I love my job, but this schedule is so hectic. I dread this time of year.

I had a busy weekend of working at the golf course and I even did a little rummaging. I found some good deals and have Onna outfitted for a long time. We had karaoke at the course on Friday evening. That was the first time we'd done that, and it was a big success. It was a really late night though, so it made for a long day on Saturday.

Onna went with the rest of my family to Gettysburg to see my Grandma. It sounds like they had a fun time there. I missed her like crazy, and was glad I had plenty to do to keep myself busy.

Between now and graduation (May 17th) I have two cakes to do. Hopefully I can find time to squeeze those in between everything else. On Wednesday I get to go to Lake Carthage with the Biology Class for a field trip. I hope we have nice weather.

I better get Onna off to bed.... Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment