Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday evening

Well, I had some great pictures of the snowstorm over the weekend. The golf course was COVERED in snow, and I got a good picture of the 9th hole flag sticking out of a snowdrift. Then I got busy, lost my cord for my camera, didn't get the pictures loaded and now it's OLD NEWS.

So I guess, you'll just have to use your imagination about how that looked and pretty soon, I'll post some pictures of our beautiful green golf course!

Have I mentioned that I've been busy? I've even turned down some cake orders! I HATE doing that, because in the winter I really need the money, but right now, I just can't do it. There are not enough hours in the day. I think I've got it all figured out how to do the ones that I need to do between now and graduation. Luckily I don't have many orders to do for that. Graduation day, is my next day off, by the way. No wonder I feel so tired sometimes.

Onna is doing well. We are having a little trouble with her new glasses. I think I'm going to take them back in because even though we've been back for an adjustment, it seems like they are still too tight. I think by now they would have loosened enough that it wouldn't still be hurting her ears. They are brand new, and she has to wear them for a year. She needs to have some room to grow into them.

She's been frustrated with the weather and is waiting for "spring" to arrive. It seems like we have one or two nice days just to tease us and then the cold returns. I can't wait for a nice stretch of warm weather!

Well, I better get going. We need to get to bed early tonight. I work tomorrow night so it will be late for us. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment