I hope this works! I tried four or five times to get it to load on youtube and it would not load! So then I tried it this way and it took forever. I think it's really cute, but I'm her mom, so I think a lot of things that she does are cute. The pronunciations that I'm referring to in the video are the way that she did them at the birth to 5 pre-kindergarten screening (2-25-08). I think she's made a lot of improvement in a very short time!
On another note, I don't think I posted about it yet. The "Cheers for Children" wine tasting fundraiser that Onna's daycare had in March raised over $5000! The money will be used for curriculum, toys, and daily operating expenses. That's very exciting and a good turnout for the first ever wine tasting event in our town.
One last thing, the other night after I worked out, Onna and I were able to use her BookIt certificate. While we were waiting for our food we were looking at the place mat that had questions to answer. Some of the questions had to be re-word some to match Onna's level, but her answers were pretty cute (again, my opinion). I thought I'd share how I asked them and her answers:
If you could be any wild animal what would you be? A tiger
If you had a lot of money what would you buy? a big shampoo (seriously from the kid who hates baths)
If you could be President and make up new rules what kind of rules would you make? good rules
If you could have a one wish every day what would you wish for? The moon to come out (ok wish granted)
The stranded on a dessert island question I changed to: What is your favorite toy? Bunny
That's about all I've got for today. I worked my first two shifts at the golf course this weekend. I have 10 1/2 hours in so far this summer. In two weeks, I'll have my first paycheck from there. Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment