Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring update

I have not been very faithful in getting anything posted on here. I have a few minutes for a quick re-cap of the last few months.

February: We went to Rapid City over Valentines day. John, Onna and I stayed in a hotel. I took (and passed) my LA Praxis test. We did a little sight seeing and came home early. Onna ended up having Influenza A. She had to take tamiflu and was NOT impressed with that.

March: We celebrated John's birthday. We did our normal work/school routine, and that's all I remember at the moment.

April: Mom's 60th birthday was on April 5th. We surprised her with a party at the golf course. We are getting financing lined up to start the building process of our house. That is very exciting!! We are beginning to count down days to summer vacation.

As the house project gets going, I will try to be more consistent with posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment