We have our first full week of school under our belt. Onna did well in Kindergarten. I handled it okay too.
She goes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. On Wednesdays she goes to daycare. She enjoys having the day off from Kindergarten and seeing her friends that aren't in school yet. She's been very tired after school. Some days she's fallen asleep in the van on the way home from school. We only live about 6 blocks from the school, so obviously she's exhausted. The grade school does not have air conditioning, so I know part of the reason she's tired is because it's so hot in there.
The high school has air conditioning is some of the rooms, so I get to be more comfortable than her. My schedule looks like this:
1st period: I teach Government in the Resource Room
2nd period: I'm in the 8th grade Science class as an aide
3rd period: I teach a Math class in the Resource Room
4th period: I help a student during their study hall in the Resource Room
LUNCH
5th period: I'm in US History as an aide
6th period: I'm in Biology as an aide
7th period: I'm in Physical Science as an aide
8th period: I'm in Advanced Biology as an aide
I have a lot of Science this year. Last year I had a lot of math. That's ok. I like the change. It never gets boring!
My classes start tomorrow. I spent yesterday cleaning my house. It might be awhile before I get a chance to do that again. I keep up on the major things, but that's it!
Today, I'll spend some time with Onna and relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment