I thought this was interesting. I saw it on Just Mom's blog. She saw it here.
OK, here are the instructions:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. NO CHEATING!
How do you feel today? "For What It's Worth," Kory and the Fireflies
What’s your outlook on life? "This Little Pig Went to Market," 150 Sing-Along-Songs
What does your family think of you? "And Then He Kissed Me," Crystals
What do your friends think of you? "Hurt So Good," John Mellencamp
What do your exes think of you? "Before He Cheats," Carrie Underwood
How’s your love life? "That's the Beat of a Heart," Warren Brothers
How will your love life be in the future? "Hooked on a Feeling," B.J. Thomas
Will you get married? "Polly Wolly Doodle all the Day," 150 Sing-Aong-Songs
Are you good at school? "Hit Me With Your Best Shot," Pat Benatar
Will you be successful? "Hot Shot," Shaggy
What song should they play on your birthday? "Jack and Diane," John Mellencamp
The soundtrack of your life? "Eye of the Tiger," Survivor
You and your best friends are? "Little Jack Horner Sat in the Corner,"150 Sing-Along-Songs
Happy times: "Ring of Fire," Johnny Cash
Sad times: "Never Let Go," Kory and The Fireflies (I think those two should be reversed!)
Every day: "Like a Rolling Stone," Bob Dylan
For tomorrow: "Drinkin' 'Bout You," Big and Rich
For you: "Sometimes," Kory and Fireflies (I LOVE this song!)
What does next year have in store for me? "True Beauty," Kory and the Fireflies
What do I say when life gets too hard? "She'll be Comin' Round the Mountain When she Comes," 150 Sing-Along-Songs
What song will I dance to at my wedding? "Lessons Learned," Carrie Underwood
What do you want as your career? "Paradise City," Guns N' Roses
Your favorite saying? "The Rose," Bette Midler
How will I die? "Love Comes Down," Kory and the Fireflies
LOL at the children's music on your iPod. ;-D I'm surprised that more of the "Curious George" soundtrack didn't show up on mine when I set my iPod on shuffle. I listen to that a LOT.
ReplyDelete