Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Funnies

We were at my Mom's yesterday. Onna, my mom and I were dying eggs. I wrote the name on each egg, Onna would read the name and decide what color to put it in. I did Onna's egg though. I made it purple by putting it in red and blue. So as we were going along I said to her that we didn't have any other purple ones, maybe she could do one like that.
She said, "NO, I want mine to be Anique!" (unique)

When we were getting to leave Mom's house, I put on Onna's headband that has big bunny ears on it. I said to her, "Should I wear these home?" She said, "No you look, ri-dic-u-lous!"
Mom said, "Wow, that's a big word for a five year old."
Onna said, "I've known that word since I was two. I just don't know how to spell it."

No comments:

Post a Comment