Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kindergarten Roundup

It's official. My baby is growing up. I received a letter in the mail yesterday asking for her to attend Kindergarten Roundup. It's being held the last day of school this year. She's excited! She got the teacher she was hoping for. There isn't a bad choice for teachers. Both of them are EXCELLENT, but she happens to know one of them better. She has a son that is Onna's age. The teacher has been telling me for over a year that she can't wait to have Onna in her class.

Onna was a little disappointed about how the group from her daycare was split up. That group of kids has been together since they were babies. There was no good way to do it. She ended up still being with her best girl friend. The boy that she plays with the most is in the other class. I reassured her by saying that she'll still get to see him every day. They have recess and some specials together. She wasn't impressed with this. I think it's good to have a little separation from him. I'm sure she'll make some new friends as well.

I'm super proud of her, and I'm sure she'll do great. I just hope I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment