As I was getting Onna ready for bed tonight, I got to thinking about a week ago. She was running a fever, and had a very bad cough. She'd started with a bit of a scratchy voice the previous Thursday.
We fought her cold through the week and I missed a day of school on Wednesday... BUT I only missed ONE day of school. She's still got a little bit of a cough, but she hasn't had a neb treatment since yesterday afternoon. She's only had one dose of cough medicine today.
This is the first time in (years??) that she's had a cold that she's gotten over it without steroids and/or antibiotics. Like I said, she still has a bit of a cough, I may be jinxing myself by evening putting this into words...but maybe, the Advair inhaler that she's on is working.... maybe she's getting stronger and healthier, and can actually get over being sick like a "normal" kid?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment