Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of the Year

It's been two weeks again since a post. I almost posted the other day, but it would have been another post about Onna being sick. I feel like sometimes that's all I ever post about, and I didn't want to do that. She was sick for a couple of days. She had a bad cough the beginning of last week. So the week of testing at school, I was only there for my students on Wednesday. I guess that's ok, because when they are testing, there isn't a lot I can do for them anyway.

Christmas here was really nice. The blizzard didn't affect our family a lot. Everyone made it here, except for Eric's girlfriend. We celebrated with my family on Christmas eve. We'd already celebrated with John's family in Larchwood on the Sunday before. That was before Onna got sick (and before the blizzard).

My birthday was awesome. My family was anxious to head out in different directions. (That wasn't the awesome part) ;) John and I have been talking for quite awhile about me going back to school. I have 36 credits left to finish my Special Education degree. (I already have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration). Anyway, he has offered to finance my education! He also bought a laptop for my birthday present!

I'm officially registered for classes beginning on January 13, 2010. If everything goes as planned, I'll be finished in May 2011. This will be a challenge. Last time when I was in college, I worked nearly fully time will I took a full load of credits. I didn't not have Onna at the time, but I spent plenty of time playing darts, and hanging out with other adults.... I have to do this.... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment