Sunday, September 27, 2009

Big week ahead

This coming week will be a busy one. On Saturday my sister, Lisa, will be getting married. Onna is the flower girl and I am a bridesmaid. It should be fun, but there are plenty of preparations to do between now and then (one of them being my fall housecleaning, any volunteers??)

School is going well. There is always something exciting happening there. John and I took a group of his friends to the football game in Presho (Lyman County) last Friday night. Unfortunately our team lost (20-13), but it was a great game. Our boys are now 3-1, and will move down from their #1 ranking. I think that's ok though. Sometimes being undefeated and ranked #1 puts too much pressure on them. They are after all, just kids out to have fun. I think that we will meet this team again (hopefully at the Dome?!?!?). Maybe we can beat them then!

I better get going. My house is not going to clean itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment