Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nothing new

It's seems like there is nothing new to talk about here. That's a good thing I guess.

I've been busy working. Onna's been busy at daycare.

Last weekend she went to Gettysburg to visit my Grandma. I worked on Friday and Saturday and then on Sunday I went with John to his Mom's house. It was his birthday earlier in the month along with his brother's birthday. They had a little celebration, as an excuse to get together again. It was nice to see them, but they were bummed that they didn't get to see Onna. My Grandma hadn't seen her since Christmas, so she was excited that she was able to visit her!

We made our plans for Easter. Dave actually decided to close the course for breakfast that day! That means we all get the day off to spend with our families. I'd already requested the day, but it's about time that he made a decision to put family first. He loves his family, but most of the time he puts the course first. He's finally realizing his kids are growing up without him.

There are eight weeks left of school. I'm excited for summer. I enjoy my time off, even though it's hard to survive on one paycheck.

Coming up in the weeks ahead the daycare will be having another Cheers for Children Wine Tasting event. I'm excited about that. It was fun last year, and it's a huge fundraiser for the daycare. This year they added beer tasting too. I think I'll stay away from that... I'll stick to the wine and desserts. :)

John and I are also planning a trip to the Omaha Zoo in June. I wanted to take her last year and we never got in done, so this year it is on the schedule!

That's about it for now. Like I said, nothing too exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment