This year is off to a good start! Onna is having a blast on vacation. I've had time for some R & R including being able to spend time with John.
I was even able to go out last night! I usually don't get to do that on New Year's Eve because that is the one night each year that my parents make plans (so I don't have a babysitter). We didn't venture too far, just to Maroney's. The locals gathered there and brought in the new year with karaoke.
On this first day of a new year, I wonder what's in store. I know that Onna will grow and change a lightening speed. I'm sure that the golf course will be opening before I know it, and then I'll feel like I'm working all the time! (but I'll have more money!) I think about John and I... and hope that things continue growing between us. I think something special is happening there, something that I've never felt before.
Excitement...Antcipation...a little bit of stress (you know about the money part!)...I think this is going to be a good year. Happy 2009!
I was even able to go out last night! I usually don't get to do that on New Year's Eve because that is the one night each year that my parents make plans (so I don't have a babysitter). We didn't venture too far, just to Maroney's. The locals gathered there and brought in the new year with karaoke.
On this first day of a new year, I wonder what's in store. I know that Onna will grow and change a lightening speed. I'm sure that the golf course will be opening before I know it, and then I'll feel like I'm working all the time! (but I'll have more money!) I think about John and I... and hope that things continue growing between us. I think something special is happening there, something that I've never felt before.
Excitement...Antcipation...a little bit of stress (you know about the money part!)...I think this is going to be a good year. Happy 2009!
What a wonderful way to start the new year.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Kari.
Hope your new year is continuing to go well. I'm just getting caught up on blogging, but you should see me around here more often now! :)
ReplyDelete