The change in seasons seems to get her every time! Onna has a bad cough today. It started over the weekend. Yesterday I gave her cough medicine, and I had daycare give it too. She had gymnastics last night, and by the time we got back to town she was tired.
We stopped at the golf course on our way home to check the score of the football game. Luckily we did, because the TV wasn't working right, and Tim was working. He doesn't work very often and didn't know how to fix it. Since I work more, I know that the cord needs to be wiggled just right and that's all it takes! The guys were all happy that the game would come in clearly!
When we got up this morning her cough was worse. I called in to work and started neb treatments. Hopefully a day of treatments, fluids and rest will do the trick. I know I wasn't complaining about staying home for the day!
It's almost nap time here, so I better go cuddle some more.
Get well soon Onna! Being sick is no fun at all.
ReplyDelete