
I found some more pictures. Here is JANUARY 2010: Eric and Onna watching tv (notice Onna's dog ears headband... lol)


I found February 2010! Valentine's Day!

I'm still looking for March...
Onna and Sara write on the blackboard behind my parents' house. Sara wrote, "I love
Onna."
Onna wrote, "I will love Sara if she promises to be nice all the time." Those two act like sisters!!

MAY 2010:
After
Onna's day at Kindergarten Roundup, she was really upset to find out that there are not
seatbelts on buses. She wrote a letter to the editor.

She also decorated her very first cake by herself. It was my Mother's day cake. She did a great job.

JUNE 2010
John's niece and nephew from Texas came for a visit. It was fun to see them.


We went to the Bramble Park Zoo in Watertown. We got to see Jake!


JULY 2010
Grandpa and Grandma got new kittens.


AUGUST 2010
Onna started school!


SEPTEMBER 2010
Homecoming. Go Tigers!


OCTOBER 2010
Halloween with her friends


November 2010
Addition to the family: Welcome Sawyer Michael
Oines

DECEMBER 2010
Holidays with family
This is John's mom, Anna Mae

and my Dad, John
No comments:
Post a Comment