Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Happy Christmas Birthday

to ME! John, Onna and I went shopping yesterday. John decided I needed something better to drive than the old van that Onna named "Stinky." I told him I wanted something that got me where I needed to go and something that had paint on it (many of my past vehicles have been lacking in that area). He went above an beyond. This is what he picked out for me. I'm SPOILED!






The blue van in the background here, is our other van named "George." I don't know if everyone names their vehicles, but we do. So after we got "her" home, we had an important task ahead.

We had quite a lengthy discussion about it. We had to take several votes. Onna came up with names like Skylar and Reddy. John wanted Rudolph or Santa. Onna decided since it was a present and it was red that "Love-mobile" would be a good name. I said maybe "Valentine" would work. John then said, that "Val" could be it's nickname. We took a vote and "Val" won!!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!

    A Merry HapMasDay to you! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! There is something so fun about getting a new vehicle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kari, what an awesome gift!!! That is a pretty sharp looking hot rod! So glad to hear all is going well! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete