Sunday, October 29, 2006

The weekend

I had a really fun weekend!

On Friday night, I went out in Madison with my friend Laura. We ran into some friends from "the past" and had a really great time. I didn't get much sleep so it was a long day yesterday.

Last night I went to a Haunted House in Carthage with my brother, his girlfriend and my sister. It was a little scary, but I spent most of the time laughing at the other girls. They were really freaked out. My "little" sister, Sara is 18 and she ended up sitting in my LAP, because she was so scared!!

Today we spent relaxing and getting ready for another week. This afternoon we went out to the dairy farm where my sister works. Onna got to see "baby moo's " for the first time. She liked the calves as long as she didn't have to touch them.

I took a whole bunch of pictures this weekend, but they are on my very old camera that uses film! Yikes! Anyway, I'll get some posted as soon as I get them developed.

I guess that's it for now....

1 comment:

  1. I was excited to see you started a BLOG...have fun and I look forward to reading about you and Onna in the future...

    ReplyDelete