I'm having what I call a "down" day. I have a hormone imbalance that does crazy things to my body. Plus, I'm a single-mom with a toddler. I work as a teacher's aide at the school (so my salary's not so great). Plus my daughter's dad is in prison, so I get NO child support. I'm on medication for my hormone imbalance and it's supposed to help with anxiety and depression as well. I don't know if I need to get my dosage increased again, or if I should see a therapist, but something needs to change.
My moods change so dramatically. Going out over the weekend didn't help me any. All that seems to do for me is to realize how pathetic and lonely my life really is. How depressing is it, that after 8:00 p.m. every night I have NO ONE to talk to? My daughter is in bed and the house is quiet. It's a good thing I have a cat!
The weather and the time change I'm sure are also factors. I just get so stressed out, and today I've been on the verge of tears all day. Hopefully it's better tomorrow....
I hope you have a better day tomorrow! I will be thinking of you...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
ReplyDelete