Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Rainbow Daisy"

Uncle Paul (John's brother) spoiled Onna again today. He's bought her more treats than I can count. Today was Quarry Days in Dell Rapids. We went there for the guys to replace the roof on John's mom's garage. While they did that we went to the park and looked at all the booths. Onna spotted this:
 When we got back to the house, Paul asked her if she saw anything she liked. She began describing this dog. He said, "Well let's go get it!" So they did!

This is how she rode home. We couldn't put her in the back of the pickup. She might get dirty!


I think "Rainbow Daisy" as she is now named likes her new home.
While they were there he also bought her a funnel cake with powdered sugar AND chocolate syrup. Later in the day he bought her an oreo blizzard. On the way home she was still working on both. I'm not sure who has more fun when they are together, Onna or Paul. I do know that she had a good time, and we are lucky to have Uncle Paul around to spoil her!

No comments:

Post a Comment