Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kindergarten Roundup


Onna's ready to go.... I'm not sure that I'm ready. She forgot to give me a hug when I dropped her off. She took off for the playground with her friends. She did come back after I reminded her. I didn't cry today. I might this fall.

She said Kindergarten was more fun than daycare. Yesterday at daycare she told everyone that it was her last day. She said that after that when she went there she will be "just visiting"! She will be visiting 3-4 times a week during the summer, and every Wednesday when school starts.

Today was also our last day of school. I'm ready for summer "vacation". It's never really a vacation. I get to work nearly full-time at the golf course. I'm also taking 8 credits this summer. We'll also try to fit in swimming lessons, lots of other trips to the pool, bike rides, ice-cream cones, golfing, and whatever fun stuff we can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment